Hiring Administrative Assistant
Nov. 8, 2019
Global Korean Post
The Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Toronto is presently seeking an administrative assistant. Interested candidates may apply by referring to the below guidelines.
- Title of the Position
- Administrative Assistant (The position can be changed to other ones like assistant in consular office or cultural department)
- Employer: Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Toronto
- Location: 555 Avenue Road, Toronto
- Working Condition
– Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9:00AM to 5:00PM
– Remuneration: Salary to be confirmed according to related policy
– Anticipated start date : November, 2019
- Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform Diverse Administrative Duties
- Trouble shooting different computer issuing, installing software, and providing on-site technical support.
- Drive personnel and delegation
- Fluency in verbal and written communication skills both in English and Korean
- Strong computer skills in software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power, etc.
- Canadian Citizenship
- Class G Driver’s License
- An enthusiastic and dedicated approach
- How to apply
- All applicants must send a cover letter & resume (both in English and Korean) along with other relevant documents including certificates and transcripts in PDF Format email@example.com.
- The title of email and the name of the applicant’s attachment must say ‘Application-Your Name’
- The deadline to apply is Monday, November 11, 2019.
Criminal Record Check and proof of academic and work career is required immediately from successful candidate. Any document submitted will not be returned to the candidate.