(Job) Administrative Assistant wanted
Nov. 8, 2019
Global Korean Post
The Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Toronto is presently seeking an assistant in economic and cultural department. Interested candidates may apply by referring to the below guidelines.
- Title of the Position
- Assistant in economic and cultural department(The position can be changed to other ones like assistant in consular office or administrative, political, Korean-diaspora department)
- Employer: Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Toronto
- Location: 555 Avenue Road, Toronto
- Working Condition
– Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9:00AM to 5:00PM
– Remuneration: Salary to be confirmed according to related policy
– Anticipated start date: January, 2020
- Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Do research on different economic issues
- Plan diverse events to promote Korean culture
- Perform diverse administrative duties
- Drive personnel and delegation
- Fluency in verbal and written communication skills both in English and Korean
- Strong computer skills in software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power, etc.
- Canadian Citizenship
- Class G Driver’s License
- An enthusiastic and dedicated approach
- How to apply
- All applicants must send a cover letter & resume (both in English and Korean) along with other relevant documents including certificates and transcripts in PDF Format email@example.com.
- The title of email and the name of the applicant’s attachment must say ‘Application-Your Name-Culture’ (Please note that ‘culture’ should be added in the title of email to differentiate from our previous job notice posting.
- The deadline to apply is Wednesday, November 20, 2019.
Criminal Record Check and proof of academic and work career is required immediately from successful candidate. Any document submitted will not be returned to the candidate.